Dr. HARI NARAYAN PRASAD
Dr. Hari Narayan Prasad currently working as Vitreo-Retina, Uvea, Neuro-opthalmology Surgeon at WIN VISION EYE HOSPITALS. He did M.B.B.S from prestigious Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi in 2001. He then got his Masters in Ophthalmology from Maulana Azad Medical College, Guru Nanak Eye Centre in 2005. He has Fellowship on Vitreo-Retina., Medical Research Foundation, Sankara Nethralaya in 2007.
He Worked at SriSankaradeva Nethralaya Guwahati (Oct2007- April 2008). He was a Senior Consultant in Eye Foundation from May 2008 - March 2017. He has More than 14 years of experience in the field of ophthalmology and 11years of experience in the speciality of Vitreoretina and Uvea.Proficient in analysis of FFA, OCT, B scan ultrasound, UBM and other retinal investigations and intravitreal injections.
SriSankaradeva Nethralaya Guwahati (Oct2007- April 2008). He was a Senior Consultant in Eye Foundation from May 2008 - March 2017.--- He has MORE THAN 15YEARS OF EXPERIENCE IN MANAGING SIMPLE AND COMPLEX CASES OF MEDICAL AND SURGICAL RETINA.
His area of expertise is:
- Retinal detachment management
- Diabetic vitrectomies
- Medical retina, uvea, Neuroophthalmology
- Performed more than 10000 laser procedures for retinal diseases.
- Performed more than 5000 vitreoretinal surgeries for simple and complex retinal conditions like retinal detachments, diabetic tractional retinal detachments, uveitis associated conditions, epiretinal membrane, macular hole, intraocular foreign bodies, endophthalmitis.
Dr. Hari Narayan Prasad has presented numerous papers and attended many workshops. The same have been enlisted below:
- Role of avastin in the treatment of myopic cnvm
- Role of levodopacarbidopa as an adjunct for treatment on dense amblyopia.
- Changes in refractive error following squint surgery
- Role of Avastin in management of diabetic macular edema
- Comparison of 20 vs 23G vitrectomy surgery: a prospective analysis.
- Predictive factors in the closure of macular hole.
Workshops and Conferences attended:
- AIOS 2004, 2010, 2011.
- TNOA 2008-2015