Dr. Nitesh Narayen currently working as Corneal, Cataract and Refractive Surgeon at Win Vision Eye Hospitals received his M.B.B.S from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad in 2003. He then got his Masters in Ophthalmology from Sarojini Devi Eye Hospital/ Gandhi Medical College in 2007 and Diploma of National Board (DNB) in 2009. He also had done his deputation in Cornea under Dr. Rasik Vajpayee at All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) in Cornea Department in 2007.
Dr. Nitesh has fellowship of Cornea and Anterior Segment Services from L.V.Prasad Eye Institute, Hyderabad in the year 2008. He subsequently did a short fellowship in Cornea at Moorfields Eye Hospital, London, U.K. in 2013.
He was the first surgeon to do Femto Second Laser enabled INTACS in united Andhra Pradesh. He is experienced in managing Complicated Cataract Surgeries, Penetrating Keratoplasties and various other Lamellar Corneal Surgeries (DALK,DSEK), Intralase enabled Keratoplasty, Corneal Ulcer Management, Ocular Surface Reconstruction, INTACS implantation for Keratoconus, Personalised LASIK, ICL implantation and other Corneal disorders. He was also one of the principal investigators in the study done on FEMTOSECOND LASER ENABLED CATARACT SURGERY, which then got FDA approval. He has presented more than 100 papers and chaired various sessions in National and International Conferences.
- 1. Reddy AK, Brahmaiah U, Narayan N. Is blood agar an alternative to sabouraud dextrose agar for the isolation of fungi in patients with mycotic keratitis. Int Ophthalmology 2012 Nov 30.
- 2. Narayan N. Sridhar MS. Perfluropropane (C3F8) gas injection followed by deep anterior lamellar keratoplasty (DALK) in severe keratoconus. Eye (Lond). 2014 Oct;28(10):1260-1
- 3. Keratoconus: Current perspectives. Nitesh Narayen, Sridhar MS. J Med Sci Res. 2015; 3(3):148-154.
- 1. Member of the Hyderabad Ophthalmic Association - 395
- 2. Member of the All India Ophthalmologic Society (AIOS) - N11063
- 3. Member of Andhra Pradesh Ophthalmologic Society ( APOS) - 1106