Dr. Satish Gupta completed MBBS from Maulana Azad Medical College in 1967 and then M.D. Ophthalmology from R.P.Center AIIMS,New Delhi in 1971. He joined as Registrar cum Clinical Tutor in R.P.Center, AIIMS from Jan 1972 to Jan 1975. Then he went to University of Nigeria Teaching Hospital in Enugu Nigeria as Senior Lecturer, Consultant and HOD from July 1976 to May 1984. He joined in University of Rochester, at Strong Memorial Hospital New York USA as Instructor and Fellow during Jan-June 1986 He was Visiting Fellow at Emory University Atlanta, USA in 1991. In 1997 he joined in Maxivision as Consultant Ophthalmologist.
- In Ophthalmology for undergraduate students of University of Nigeria in1974-84. And as External examiner at University of Dar-E Salaam Tanzania in 1981 and also as examiner ophthalmology for National Collage of Nigeria in 1982
- Honours And Awards
- Gold Medal in MD 1972
- Surya PrasadaRao Gold Medal of AP Optholmological Society (APOS) 1993
- R P DhandaAward , 1994
- 25 Publications in peer reviews Optholmic Journals
- 5 Book Chapters
- Presentations and Invited Guest Speaker
- Presented free Papers and gave lectures and demonstrations in various confernces and meetings
Attented five missions (Two in China and one each in Tashkent, Costarica and Maynmar) as visiting faculty with ORBIS. With more than 40 years of experience in the field of cataract and refractive surgery Dr Satish Gupta has handled many complicated cataracts, corneal transplants and lasik surgeries.With multi folded expertise in Phaco and Lasik Surgeries He now joined as Chairman of Win Vision Eye Hospitals, Hyderabad.